3 bedroom terraced house for saleBluebell Walk, Earlsheaton, Dewsbury
Sold STC £125,000
- ***Guide Price £125,000 - £135,000***
- Double Fronted Three Bedroom Mid Terrace
- 15 Ft Lounge & 15 Ft Kitchen / Diner
- Cloakroom, En-Suite & Family Bathroom
- Cul-De-Sac Location
*Guide Price £125,000 - £135,000* Offered with NO CHAIN and situated in a cul-de-sac is this three bedroom double fronted mid terrace property comprising of: cloakroom, lounge, kitchen/diner, master bedroom with en-suite, 2 further bedrooms & bathroom. Off street parking & generous gardens to rear.
***Guide Price £125,000 - £135,000***
Three Bedroom Mid Terrace Property
Part double glazed door to front, radiator and laminate flooring. Under stairs cupboard and stairs to first floor.
Wash hand basin, wc and splash back tiling. Radiator, laminate flooring and double glazed window to front.
Lounge 15' 5" x 8' 11" ( 4.70m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator and tv point. Double glazed patio doors to garden.
Kitchen / Diner 15' 7" x 8' 11" ( 4.75m x 2.72m )
Fitted wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces, stainless steel 1 & 1/2 sink bowl with drainer, mixer tap and splash back tiling. Electric oven, gas hob and cooker hood. Integral fridge freezer and washer dryer. Cupboard housing central heating boiler, radiator and double glazed patio doors to garden and window to front.
Double glazed window to rear and access to loft.
Bedroom 1 15' 7" Max x 13' 3" Max ( 4.75m Max x 4.04m Max )
Double glazed windows to front and rear and radiator.
Three piece suite comprising of: corner wash hand basin, wc and shower cubicle with wall mounted shower. Part tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail and extractor fan. Double glazed window to front.
Bedroom 2 Irregular Shaped Room 9' Max x 8' 11" Max ( 2.74m Max x 2.72m Max )
(L-Shaped Room) Double glazed window to rear and radiator.
Bedroom 3 8' 11" x 6' 1" ( 2.72m x 1.85m )
Double glazed window to rear and radiator.
Three piece suite comprising of: wash hand basin, wc and panelled bath. Part tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail and laminate flooring. Extractor fan and double glazed window to front.
To the front of the property is a tarmac driveway providing off street parking. There is also a lawned area with side access to rear and outside lighting.
To the rear of the property is a generous sized garden with a paved sitting area and the rest laid to lawn with side access to front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62805167.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS110917. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.