2 bedroom terraced house for saleBowman Close, Stratton, Swindon
Sold STC £180,000
- POPULAR LOCATION
- CLOAKROOM NW/AC
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN & BATHROOM
- OFF ROAD PARKING FOR 2 VEHICLES
A very well presented mid terrace muse style home that the owners have improved and maintained to a very high standard. Benefits include upgraded high quality internal doors, double glazed windows, gas central heating, front and rear gardens and off road parking for two cars. Viewing recommended.
A very well presented mid terrace muse style home that the owners have improved and maintained to a very high standard. The property is situated in a popular residential area within Stratton St Margaret and its ground floor accommodation comprises an entrance hall, cloakroom we/ac, modern fitted kitchen, lounge and a conservatory/dining room whilst the first floor boasts the properties two bedrooms and family bathroom. Further benefits include upgraded high quality internal doors, double glazed windows, gas central heating, front and rear gardens and off road parking for two cars. An early inspection of this property is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
A double glazed door with storm canopy gives access to the properties entrance hall, wall mounted radiator, textured ceiling, built in cupboard with space and plumbing for dish washer, access to the kitchen, door to the cloak room w/c, wood effect laminate flooring, single glazed door to the lounge, wall mounted coat hooks.
Fitted cloakroom with front aspect double glazed window, roller blind, textured ceiling, wall mounted wash hand basin with tiled splash back, wall mounted radiator, low level w/c, wall mounted trip switch fuse box, tiled flooring.
Kitchen 7' 8" x 5' 9" ( 2.34m x 1.75m )
Modernised kitchen with front aspect double glazed window with fitted blinds, textured ceiling, three way light cluster, range of eye and base level units with fitted work surfaces, built in Zanussi electric oven, in set ceramic hob, space and plumbing for washing machine, inset single sink drainer unit with mixer tap, wall mounted gas boiler, part tiled walls, Zanussi cooker hood, tiled flooring.
Lounge 15' x 11' 8" ( 4.57m x 3.56m )
Rear aspect double glazed sliding patio doors to the conservatory/ dining room, stairs to the first floor landing, plank wood effect laminate flooring, Virgin Media point (subject to subscription), textured ceiling, two wall mounted radiators, Virgin media telephone point (subject to subscription).
Conservatory/ Dining Room 11' 8" x 10' 4" ( 3.56m x 3.15m )
Of brick base and double glazed panel construction with pitched poly-carbonate roof, tiled flooring, wall mounted radiator, made to measure blinds throughout, double glazed french doors to the rear garden, light fitting.
First Floor Landing
Textured ceiling, access to the loft via hatch, doors to all first floor accommodation, wood effect laminate flooring.
Master Bedroom 11' 8" x 8' 8" ( 3.56m x 2.64m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, textured ceiling, over stairs cupboard, separate airing cupboard with storage, wall mounted radiator, wood effect laminate flooring.
Bedroom 2 11' 4" x 6' 2" ( 3.45m x 1.88m )
Front aspect double glazed window, textured ceiling, wall mounted radiator, wood effect laminate flooring.
Modernised bathroom with front aspect double glazed window, roller blind, textured ceiling with inset spot lights, tiled flooring, wall mounted chrome radiator/ towel rail, spa/ double ended Jacuzzi style panel bath with mixer tap, wall mounted MIRA sport shower system, folding glass shower screen, vanity unit with wash hand basin and cupboards under, shaver point, wall mounted and down lit mirror with shelving, concealed cistern low level w/c, fully tiled walls.
To The Front
Block paved with small stone shingle area and gas box. parking to the front for two vehicles.
To The Rear
Enclosed with closed board fencing, SOUTH FACING low maintenance rear garden which is laid to patio. Rear access via gate. Plastic constructed shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SWE104231. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Swindon Ermin Street. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.