2 bedroom park home for saleFoxhall Road, Rushmere St. Andrew, Ipswich
- Over 65's Retirement Park Home
- Brand New with No Onward Chain
- Highly Sought After East Ipswich Location
Six brand new luxury plots with landscaped gardens for over 65's, situated in the highly sought after East of Ipswich. Call now to enquire and to avoid missing out, early viewing is highly advised! Photos are for guidance purposes only and are not of this specific plot.
The property and the windows will have a ten years warranty and the roof will have a forty year warranty.
Located in Heathlands Park, in the desirable IP4 area close to Rushmere golf course and walking distance to all other amenities including Ipswich Hospital and local bus routes.
The park home provides easy access on to the main arterial routes in and out of Ipswich including the A12 and the A14, also surrounding areas such as Kesgrave, Martlesham, Woodbridge and Felixstowe.
CGI's, images, specifications and plans are provided for guidance purposes only, may not be of this specific plot and may differ from the finished development.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62805194.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IPW100287. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ipswich East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.