4 bedroom terraced house for saleEgerton Road, Twickenham, TW2
- Popular location
- Adaptable four bedroom home
- Well presented throughout
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- Landscaped front and rear gardens
- Walking distance to Twickenham station
A deceptively spacious four bedroom family home positioned in a popular location close to Twickenham Station. The property which has been modernised throughout comprises; L shaped open plan kitchen and through lounge, bedroom four, WC and large double doors opening onto a private garden.
The first floor benefits from a spacious master bedroom with built in wardrobes, second double bedroom, third bedroom and modern family bathroom.
Egerton Road is positioned in a good catchment for local schools, and offers easy access to the A316 and M3. The property is well placed for Twickenham Station with numerous supermarkets and bus services close by.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62805272.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TWI160192. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Townends, Twickenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.