2 bedroom flat for saleWestgate House, Hounslow, TW7
- Stunning two bedroom seventh floor flat
- Set within a modern development with lift access
- Open-plan reception room with fitted kitchen
- Two double size bedrooms
- Contemporary bathroom
- Includes communal gardens
- Situated close to Hounslow East underground station
Set within a modern development, this gorgeous two bedroom seventh floor flat boasts an open-plan reception room/kitchen with private balcony, two double size bedrooms and communal gardens.
Ideally situated a short walk to Hounslow East underground station for direct routes in to London and close to the open space of Thornbury Park.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62805745.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1048038. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Twickenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.