1 bedroom apartment for saleVicarage View, Old Town, Swindon
- Second Floor Apartment
- Stunningly Presented
- Spacious Double Bedroom With Built-In Wardrobe
- Allocated Parking Space
- Heart Of Old Town Location
- Close Proximity To Amenities
- Currently Being Rented For £600 pcm
- Viewing Advised!
*** A FANTASTIC INVESTMENT PROPERTY *** CURRENTLY BEING RENTED FOR APPROXIMATELY £625.00 PER CALENDER MONTH/APPROX 6% YIELD!
Fully furnished, top floor, high specification finish, built in wardrobes, parking and the rent is currently £625
A stunningly presented second floor apartment located within the heart of Old Town. Offering excellent access to amenities and benefiting from allocated parking. The accommodation exceeds 590 square feet/54 square metres. To fully appreciate this delightful property, we would highly recommend a viewing!
FLOOR PLANS-These are intended as a GUIDE only. Dimensions are approximate. NOT TO SCALE. We have taken every care with the preparation of these details. They do not form any part of an offer or contract and are a guide only. We have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fitting or services and cannot verify they are in working order. All measurements are approximate.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62808584.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26599817. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard James, Old Town, Swindon . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.