4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSt Leonards Road, BEVERLEY
Sold STC £265,000
- Guide Price: £265,000 - £275,000
- Stunning Family Home In Fantastic Molescroft Location
- Traditional Lounge With Stove Fire
- Four Bedrooms & Stylish Family Bathroom
- Superb Lawned Gardens & Garage
Guide Price: £265,000 - £275,000. A beautifully presented family home situated in the highly sought after MOLESCROFT AREA of Beverley. Offering a spacious lounge with stove fire, dining room, modern fitted kitchen, utility, FOUR BEDROOMS and stylish family bathroom, plus lawned gardens and GARAGE.
This truly stunning and beautifully presented semi-detached family home must be viewed to be appreciated. The spacious accommodation comprises entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge with stove fire opening to the dining room, modern fitted kitchen and good sized utility room. Upstairs the property features four good sized bedrooms including one opening to a balcony, plus stylish family bathroom. Outside there are lawned gardens to the front and rear, as well as off street parking and a garage with power and lighting. The property also features four outdoor video security cameras with options for display on TV, mobile or via email. Situated in a highly sought after Molescroft location, homes like these aren't available for long and early viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
With radiator, double-glazed front window and front door.
Tiled with wash hand basin, wc, shaving point, radiator and double-glazed front window. Also includes removable tiled panel for indoor access to a mains water isolation valve.
Lounge 13' 6" x 12' 9" into recess ( 4.11m x 3.89m into recess )
With solid fuel burning stove, radiator and double-glazed front window.
Dining Room 10' 5" x 9' 5" ( 3.18m x 2.87m )
With radiator and double-glazed rear window.
Kitchen 12' 9" x 10' 2" ( 3.89m x 3.10m )
Tiled fitted kitchen with mood wall and base units and work surfaces. Includes sink with drainer, electric oven with electric hob (there is also a capped off gas supply), cooker extractor fan ducted to outside, integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer, double-glazed rear window and door to utility. Also provides HiFi system, TV socket and is wired for a computer device to play music.
Utility 8' 5" x 8' 10" ( 2.57m x 2.69m )
With base units, work surfaces, sink with drainer, radiator, rear and side windows and door to garden.
Bedroom One 13' 7" max x 10' 3" ( 4.14m max x 3.12m )
With storage cupboard, radiator and double-glazed front window.
Bedroom Two 15' 3" x 8' 5" ( 4.65m x 2.57m )
With coved ceiling, radiator, double-glazed front window and double-glazed door to balcony. Also has plumbing connections brought in under the floor to enable an en-suite bathroom to be fitted.
With decorative sold metal handrailing
Bedroom Three 12' 9" x 11' 9" to fitted wardrobes ( 3.89m x 3.58m to fitted wardrobes )
With coved ceiling, fitted wardrobes, radiator and double-glazed rear window.
Bedroom Four 10' 4" x 9' 6" ( 3.15m x 2.90m )
With radiator and double-glazed rear window.
Tiled with bath, shower, double sink with vanity unit, wc, extractor fan, shaver point, radiator and double-glazed front window.
Laid to lawn with mature shrubs and borders, outdoor IP65 electric socket and two water taps, all set within hedged perimeters.
Laid to lawn and patio with mature shrubs and borders, IP65 electric socket outlet and four water taps, all set within hedged perimeters. With side gated access.
Garage 16' 2" x 8' 6" Approximate ( 4.93m x 2.59m Approximate )
With power, lighting, plumbing to allow the fitting of radiators, rear window and pedestrian door.
See below map of property location. For further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales Team on 01482 880488.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62809121.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEV104119. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Beverley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.