2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleClough Drive, Feltwell, Thetford
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Modern Extended Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms
- Bathroom & Additional Cloak Room
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Sealed Unit Glazing
- CHAIN FREE
Situated within Oakfields Development in Feltwell, this cleverly extended detached bungalow has flexible accommodation and benefits from a single garage and driveway to the side and gardens front and rear. NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Situated within the Oakfields Development in Feltwell, this cleverly extended detached bungalow has flexible accommodation and benefits from a single garage and driveway to the side and gardens front and rear. NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Sealed unit UPVC entrance door to:
Kitchen 9' 10" x 9' 9" ( 3.00m x 2.97m )
With one and a half bowl single drainer sink unit inset into rolled edge work surface with cupboard and space and plumbing for automatic washing machine below, additional cupboards and drawers with rolled edge work surfaces over, space and point for electric cooker with cooker hood above, space and plumbing for automatic dishwasher, space for under counter fridge, ceramic tiled floor, textured ceiling, sealed unit UPVC window to side and radiator.
With built in airing cupboard with hot water tank and immersion heater, access to loft space, coved and textured ceiling.
Living Room 16' 4" x 12' ( 4.98m x 3.66m )
With electric fire, coved and textured ceiling, sealed unit UPVC window to front and radiator.
Bedroom Three/study 11' 6" x 6' 3" ( 3.51m x 1.91m )
With coved and textured ceiling, sealed unit UPVC window to front, radiator and connecting door to:
With close coupled W.C, wall mounted wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor, textured ceiling, sealed unit window to side and connecting door to inner hallway
Bedroom One 9' 10" (max) x 13' 1" ( 3.00m (max) x 3.99m )
With fitted wardrobes, coved and textured ceiling, sealed unit UPVC window to rear and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' x 9' 5" ( 3.05m x 2.87m )
With coved and textured ceiling, sealed unit UPVC sliding patio door to rear garden and radiator.
Shower Room 6' 4" x 5' 5" Plus door recess ( 1.93m x 1.65m Plus door recess )
Being fully tiled and having low level W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle with main shower over, shaver point, ceramic tiled floor, textured ceiling, sealed unit UPVC window to side and radiator.
The front garden has been laid to lawn and has shrub and floral beds, there are concrete runners along the side of the property leading to the brick built garage which has an up and over metal door, measures 17 ft long by 9 ft wide with single glazed timber framed window to rear, part glazed timber framed door to side and power and light connected. The rear garden features a paved patio, is again laid to lawn, has shrub borders and oil tank. There is also an outside light and outside tap.
Mains water, electricity and drainage are connected to the property.
From William H Brown's Brandon office proceed along the High Street to the level crossing bearing left to Weeting. Continue to Weeting turning left (just before the bus shelter) into Hockwold Road, follow this road through to the far end of Hockwold turning right to Feltwell. On entering Feltwell take the second left into St Johns Way bearing immediately left and immediately right into Clough Drive. The property can be found on the left hand side clearly indicated by a William H Brown for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62812313.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRD106288. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Brandon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.