4 bedroom detached house for saleWhitefriars Close, Lincoln
- Four DOUBLE Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Two Reception Rooms
- Off-Road Parking & Integral Garage
- Fantastic Cul-de-Sac Position
- Amenable Position with Excellent Transport Links
Situated within the ever popular and sought after uphill area of Carlton Boulevard is this well appointed and immaculately presented four DOUBLE bedroom detached family home benefiting from off-road parking and integral garage and spacious, light and airy accommodation throughout.
Situated within the ever popular and sought after uphill area of Carlton Boulevard is this well appointed and immaculately presented four DOUBLE bedroom detached family home benefiting from off-road parking and integral garage, spacious, light and airy accommodation throughout and a wide range of local amenities, schooling and excellent transport links. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises; Entrance Hall, Cloakroom, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Utility, Four Bedrooms with an Ensuite to the Master and a Family Bathroom. EARLY AND INTERNAL VIEWING IS HIGHLY ADVISED TO FULLY APPRECIATE THE SPACE AND STANDARD OF ACCOMMODATION BEING OFFERED TO THE MARKET.
With double glazed front entrance door, stairs rising to the first floor and doors to the further ground floor accommodation.
With low level flush WC and wash hand basin; complete with a wall mounted panel radiator and part tiled walls.
Lounge 16' 3" x 10' 9" ( 4.95m x 3.28m )
A spacious, light and airy living space having a double glazed window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, coving, TV and power points and double doors leading into:-
Dining Room 10' x 10' 1" ( 3.05m x 3.07m )
Having a double glazed door and windows to the rear aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, power points and coving.
Kitchen 16' 1" x 15' 10" ( 4.90m x 4.83m )
Being fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer, an integrated electric oven with four burner gas hob and cooker hood and space for further appliances; complete with tiled flooring, tiled splashbacks, two double glazed windows to the rear aspect, space for a table and chairs and a door leading into:-
Utility 5' 1" x 5' 1" ( 1.55m x 1.55m )
Being fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces incorporating space and plumbing for a washing machine and a door to the side aspect leading out to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Having loft access, an airing cupboard, wall mounted panel radiator and doors to all bedrooms and family bathroom.
Bedroom One 13' 5" x 10' 11" ( 4.09m x 3.33m )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, power points and a door leading into:-
Being fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level flush WC, vanity wash hand basin and a shower cubicle; complete with a wall mounted panel radiator, extractor fan and tiled splashbacks.
Bedroom Two 13' 6" x 12' ( 4.11m x 3.66m )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, power points and a built-in wardrobe.
Bedroom Three 10' 9" x 9' 2" ( 3.28m x 2.79m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, fitted wardrobe and power points.
Bedroom Four 10' 9" x 9' 1" ( 3.28m x 2.77m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect, wall mounted panel radiator and power points.
Being fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level flush WC, wash hand basin and a panelled bath with shower over; complete with a wall mounted panel radiator, part tiled walls, shaver point and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
To the front of the property there is a lawned and patio area and a driveway providing off-road parking in front of the Integral Garage. The rear garden is laid to both lawn and patio, whilst further benefiting from a garden shed; all of which is fully enclosed to perimeters.
Integral Garage 17' 3" x 8' 6" ( 5.26m x 2.59m )
With up and over door, power, lighting and a door leading into the Entrance Hall.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62812319.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR111049. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.