4 bedroom detached house for saleSt Julians Road, Newport
Sold STC £399,950
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- FOUR BED DETACHED
- FOUR RECEPTIONS
- GOOD SIZE PLOT TO THE SIDE AND REAR
- MANY ORIGINAL FEATURES
**MANY ORIGINAL FEATURES** LARGE PLOT TO SIDE AND REAR** SEPARATE DETACHED GARAGE**FOUR BEDROOMS** DETACHED**FOUR RECEPTIONS**
**MANY ORIGINAL FEATURES** LARGE PLOT TO THE SIDE AND REAR** SEPARATE DETACHED GARAGE**Four bedroom detached property sat on a large plot. The accommodation comprising a front porch, good size hallway with access to the lounge, sitting room, dining room, kitchen with pantry and access to the rear garden. To the first floor four good size bedrooms, study area and a family bathroom with separate w.c. Driveway via lane access to the side of the property that leads to the garage and the side and rear gardens.
Panelled door leading to the porch.
Access leading to the Hallway
A lovely size hallway with access to the lounge, dining room and sitting room. Stairs off to the first floor. Wood floor.
Lounge 24' 9" x 13' 11" ( 7.54m x 4.24m )
PVCu double glazed window to the front and the rear. Two stained glass windows to the side. Feature fire place. Wood floor.
Sitting Room 15' 11" x 13' 6" ( 4.85m x 4.11m )
PVCu double glazed window to the front. Two stained glass windows to the side.
Dining Room 12' 6" x 9' 6" ( 3.81m x 2.90m )
PVCu double glazed window to the side. Feature fire place. Wood floor.
Kitchen 17' x 10' 11" ( 5.18m x 3.33m )
Fitted with a range of units incorporating a stainless steel bowl and drainer. AGA. Tiled floor. Patio doors to the rear garden, plus an additional door leading to the garden.
PVCu double glazed window to the rear. Tiled floor.
Stained glass window to the rear. Access to the bathroom and separate w.c, plus access to the study area, further stairs leading to four bedrooms.
Bedroom One 16' x 13' 7" ( 4.88m x 4.14m )
PVCu double glazed window to the front. Feature fire place. Two PVCu double glazed windows to the side.
Bedroom Two 13' 11" x 12' 7" ( 4.24m x 3.84m )
PVCu double glazed window to the front. Built in wardrobe.
Bedroom Three 13' 11" x 11' 11" ( 4.24m x 3.63m )
PVCu double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom Four 12' 7" x 11' 1" ( 3.84m x 3.38m )
PVCu double glazed window to the side.
Large storage area.
Panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin. PVCu double glazed window to the side.
Low level w.c. PVCu double glazed window to the side.
Large lawned area surrounding the property. Side lane access with access to the detached garage, plus access to the good size rear gardens which has a variety of trees and shrubs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62812325.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRP105201. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Pontcanna. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.