3 bedroom town house for saleTarver Close, Romsey
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- EN SUITE TO MASTER, BATHROOM & CLOAKROOM
- HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE
- PART EXCHANGE CONSIDERED
- INTEGRATED KITCHEN APPLIANCES
- UTILITY WITH WASHING MACHINE INTEGRATED
- 2 PARKING SPACES
SUPER THREE STOREY SPACE ! 3 double bedroom family home with excellent entertaining space in the sumptuous family kitchen dining room on the ground floor plus a sizeable lounge on the first floor. COME & SEE THE SHOW HOME to see how versatile and accomodating this home really is!
The Horton at Abbotswood Romsey is a superb 3 bedroom family home that offers more than you would expect and has to be viewed to be believed!!
Set within the ever popular Abbotswood site north of the historic market town of Romsey, this 3 bedroom home is amazingly spacious and has a fabulous open plan kitchen family dining room opening out to the rear garden. The handy utility and cloakroom is also located on the ground floor. The first floor has the capacious lounge with juliette balcony as well as the second bedrom and family bathroom, on the upper floor you find the master bedroom with en suite shower plus a good sized third double bedroom.
All Bovis homes are built to a high standard with integrated kitchen appliances as standard, all have a high energy efficiency levels with excellent insulation plus built in wardrobes to master bedrooms and tiling to the bathrooms - extras to some but all standard to Bovis!
Cloakroom / Utiliity Room
Kitchen Family Room
First Floor Landing
Second Floor Landing
En Suite Shower Room
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62812331.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RMY102636. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Romsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.