5 bedroom terraced house for salePark Hill, London
- A Period Family Home in the Heart of Abbeville
- Five Bedrooms and Two Bathrooms
- A Beautiful 30' South Facing Garden
- A High Quality and Stylish Modern Finish
- Period Features
- Enviable Abbeville Village Location
- 0.4 miles from Clapham Common
A STUNNING 1701 SQ. FT HOUSE- A charming five bedroom, two bathroom period house with a thirty foot South facing garden in Abbeville village.
The ground floor accommodation comprises; cosy and charming front reception with a large bay window and a newly fitted gas fireplace. Next door and towards the rear, a large reception with a modern fitted kitchen can be found with an island helping to maximise surface area and storage space. A skylight and large glass bi-folding doors help to let floods of light into the whole room. These rear doors open out into a stylish and low maintenance thirty foot south facing garden and a remote controlled awning: up lights and retractable Astroturf all help to enhance this beautiful space. On the first floor; two doubles and a single bedroom; all are characterised by high ceilings and period features. There is also a beautifully finished family bathroom with underfloor heating. An exceptionally finished loft space is situated on the second floor where two additional double bedrooms and an en-suite can be found. The property is noted for its highly polished finish throughout.
Situated in the now well known enclave of Clapham known as Abbeville Village, the property is also 0.4 miles from the open spaces of Clapham Common and its underground station.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62812391.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26600099. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jacksons Estate Agents, Clapham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.