3 bedroom maisonette for saleGadebridge, Hemel Hempstead
- Three Double Bedroom Duplex Maisonette
- Lounge & Separate Dining Room
- Re-Fitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Stunning Viewes
- Ideal For First Time Buyers & Investors
- Internal Viewings Recommended
- Close To Local Shops & Schools
Offered with a LONG LEASE is this very well presented and deceptively spacious THREE DOUBLE BEDROOM duplex maisonette situated in this sought after cul-de-sac with commanding views over open parkland. The property comprises; Entrance Hall, Cloakroom, Impressive Lounge & Separate Dining Room both with delightful parkland views, Recently Re-Fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room, Re-Fitted Bathroom, UPVC Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating, Communal Courtyard with TWO brick built storage sheds. Internal viewing comes highly recommended so call Flaggs on 01442 232888.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62812415.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3556. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Flaggs Estate Agent, Hemel Hempstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.