4 bedroom detached house for saleGreat North Road, Hertfordshire
Withdrawn from Market
- DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS
- 4 UPSTAIRS BEDROOMS
- 0.84 OF AN ACRE
- 5 RECEPTION ROOMS
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM
- SOUTH WEST FACING GARDENS
- PLENTY OF PARKING TO THE FRONT
- INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE
- SIDE PLOT WITH LARGE GARAGING
- IDEAL FOR CAR ENTHUSIASTS
There are 5 reception rooms to the ground floor providing great flexibility within the living arrangements. The main living room is dual aspect and is in excess of 25' x 17', an ideal room to entertain guests. There is also a kitchen/diner to complement the receptions. There is also a double integral garage.
On the first floor are 4 double bedrooms and a family bathroom. The current owners have removed the en-suite to the master bedroom to create a dressing room but, we've been led to believe, the en-suite could be re-instated.
To the front of the property there is a carriage driveway which provides parking for lots of vehicles. To the side of the home are a set of gates which lead to a 'yard' that has been fenced off from the rest of the gardens. It is here that there is a garage plus a large workshop/garage that the owners have told us could house approx 12-15 cars.
The large South West facing formal rear garden is particularly secluded and boasts a patio area with the rest laid to lawn and a number of mature trees and shrubs.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100803000557. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Brookmans Park. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.