2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleHudson Terrace, Glasgow, G75
- Modern bathroom
- 2 spacious bedrooms
- Open plan kitchen/living room
- Mood lighting
Upload Abode are delighted to present this excellent 2 bedroom flat. Located within close proximity to all amenities, this home has been finished to a high standard throughout.
Five things the current owners love about their home:
1. Large living/kitchen space perfect for entertaining.
2. Excellent location close to schools, shops and the bus route
3. New bathroom with low lights perfect for relaxing.
4. Loads of storage.
5. Two good size bedrooms.
Entrance to the property is via a communal entrance hall with a secure entry system.
A beautiful space with large double glazed windows making this a lovely bright room. A double glazed door leading to a small balcony with some outside space. The kitchen is finished to a high standard.
Spacious double bedroom with plenty of room for storage.
Carpeted double bedroom with space for storage.
Recently refurbished to a high standard with a bath and electric shower.
The front of the property boasts a shared slabbed area.
The rear of the property has a small balcony with access to a small garden with great potential.
Please check out the 3D Virtual tour of this property to experience everything it has to offer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 0000005. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Upload Abode, Motherwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.