5 bedroom detached house for saleLily Walk, SG16
- Ground Floor:
- Entrance Hall: Doors to Sitting Room, Study Area, Downstairs and Kitchen
- Sitting Room: Wooden Flooring, Double Doors to Dining Room/Conservatory and Window Facing the Front of House
- Dining Room/Conservatory: Double Doors to Garden Area, Tiled Floor and Door Leading onto Kitchen/Breakfast Aear
- Kitchen/Breakfast Area: Tiled Floor, Range of Base and Eye Level Units Matching Island, Gas Hob, Double Oven, Extractor Fan, Fitted Dishwasher and Door Leading to Utility Area
- Study Area
- First Floor: Master Bedroom: Built In Wardrobes and En-Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 4: Built In Wardrobes
- Bedroom 5: Built In Wardrobes
- Second Floor: Bedroom 2 & 1 Both with Built In Wardrobes and shared En-Suite
Century 21 Hitchin are delighted to offer this superbly presented five bedroom detached home. Situated in the popular and sought after village of Lower Stonton. Offering superb family accommodation arranged on 3 floors, but with the benefit of the reception accommodation all being on the ground floor. The property also boasts 4 bathrooms with 3 bedrooms having en-suite facilities. To the rear is south east facing garden laid mainly to lawn, a garage and to the side of the house a garden shed.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62812547.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3LillyWalk. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Century 21, Hitchin. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.