2 bedroom terraced house for saleManchester Road, Baxenden
- For sale via sealed bids
- An exciting investment opportunity
- Cash buys only
- Situated in a highly sought after location
- Brimming with development potential
- 2 Reception Rooms
- 2 Double bedrooms
- Ideal for investors
- On site viewings recommended
- Contact us for further information
FOR SALE BY SEALED BIDS. Duckworths Estate Agents are delighted to offer to the market this EXTREMELY EXCITING & RARE opportunity to purchase a 2 bedroom garden fronted terrace in this HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION in the heart of BAXENDEN. The internal accommodation comprises: vestibule, 2 reception rooms, kitchen, 2 double bedrooms & a bathroom. Externally is a traditional rear yard with an elevated stone garden forecourt to the front.
Block viewings are available as follows;
Thursday 3rd November: 11:00 - 12:00
Tuesday 8th November: 11:15 - 12:15
Wednesday 16th November: 13:00 - 14:00
Saturday 26th November 11:30 - 12:15
Friday 2nd December: 11:00 - 12:00
Saturday 3rd December: 11:30 ? 12:15
For offers to be considered, offer forms will need to completed and delivered to our Accrington Branch by 3pm on Saturday 3rd December. Forms will be made available on viewing appointments.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62812583.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5659998. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duckworths Estate Agents, Accrington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.