5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKnighton Church Road, South Knighton, Leicester
Guide Price £520,000
- Replacement Traditional Style Double Glazed Windows, Gas Central Heating (with Part Under Floor Heating)
- Surround Zoned In-ceiling Home Entertainment Speaker System, Open Storm Porch, Attractive Entrance Hall, Wc
- Sitting Room, Formal Dining Room/reception Room, Open Plan Living Kitchen, Utility Room
- Attractive First Floor Landing, Master Suite (with Stylish En-suite Shower Room And Juliet Balcony)
- Guest Bedroom With En-suite, Three Further Generous Size Bedrooms, Stylish Traditional Style Family Bathroom
- Deep Frontage With Off Road Parking, Integral Garage, Attractive Deep Landscape Gardens
- Stylishly Refurbished, Viewing Highly Recommended
Replacement traditional style double glazed windows, gas central heating (with part under floor heating). Surround zoned in-ceiling home entertainment speaker system, open storm porch, attractive entrance hall, WC. Sitting room, formal dining room/reception room, open plan living kitchen, utility room. Attractive first floor landing, master suite (with stylish en-suite shower room and Juliet balcony). Guest bedroom with en-suite, three further generous size bedrooms, stylish traditional style family bathroom. Deep frontage with off road parking, integral garage, attractive deep landscape gardens. Stylishly refurbished, viewing highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62812739.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9989133_7468437. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knightsbridge Estate Agents & Valuers, Leicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.