3 bedroom detached house for saleHazel Grove, Clayton-le-Moors
- A spacious detached family property
- Surrounded by fantastic gardens
- Situated in a popular location
- No chain delay
- Lounge, Dining Room, Fitted kitchen
- 3 Good sized bedrooms
- 3 Piece bathroom suite
- Garage & Driveway to the rear
- Low maintenance front & rear gardens
- Early viewings recommended
CHAIN FREE. Nestling within this private corner plot is this fantastic 3 bedroom detached property which presents an ideal opportunity to first time buyers & families. Surrounded by well-maintained gardens, this property is ready to move into straight away but will allow the successful buyers their own mark. Hazel Grove is a quiet & peaceful Cul-de-Sac within the heart of Clayton Le Moors and is within close proximity to good schools and the local amenities. Boasting uPVC double glazing & gas fired central heating the accommodation comprises: porch, lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen, 3 good sized bedrooms & a spacious 3 piece bathroom suite. The property is surrounded by gardens which are easy to maintain. To the rear is a garage & off road parking. For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact our Accrington Branch.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62812793.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7265060. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duckworths Estate Agents, Accrington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.