2 bedroom terraced house for saleLinnet Mews, Balham, London, SW12
- Beautifully renovated modern house
- Bright and spacious reception room
- Stylish kitchen with granite work surfaces
- Two generous double bedrooms
- Luxurious bathroom
- Lovely private rear garden
- Off street parking
- New windows throughout
- Situated in a quiet area in the Nightingale Triangle
- Close proximity to Balham, Wandsworth Common and Bellevue Road
James Pendleton are thrilled to present to the market a beautifully presented modern house, situated within the popular 'Nightingale Triangle'. The accommodation boasts a light and airy feel with generous entertaining space. Arranged over the ground floor is a stylish recently fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and granite work surfaces leading to a stunning reception room with ample space for entertaining and direct access to the garden. Stairs from the reception room lead up to the first floor landing where there is a luxury bathroom and two very well-proportioned double bedrooms. This wonderful house has been renovated recently from top to bottom with new windows, heating and the loft has been made accessible via a bespoke ladder and boarded for ease of storage. The property is situated in a quiet development with off street parking off Endlesham Road which runs between Nightingale Lane and Nightingale Square. Clapham South Underground station (Zone 2) and Balham Mainline and Underground stations (Zone 3) are only a ten minute stroll from the property, as are Clapham and Wandsworth Commons. The increasing number of cafes, bars, restaurants and shopping facilities local to Balham, Clapham South, Wandsworth Common and Bellevue Road are also located within close proximity.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62813015.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WCM160173. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Clapham South, Abbeville Village & Balham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.