2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWaltham Road, Lincoln
Sold STC £149,950
- Two Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Well Appointed Accommodation
- Gravelled Front and Rear Gardens
- Parking Space for Multiple Vehicles
- Nearby Amenities
- NO CHAIN
- Off-Road Parking & Garage
- Gas Central Heating & uPVC Double Glazing
A Two Bedroom Detached Bungalow situated in a desirable area of the historical cathedral city of Lincoln. With well appointed accommodation throughout and spacious living areas alongside maintainable laid to Gravel Gardens to the front and rear and Parking space for multiple vehicles.
A Two Bedroom Detached Bungalow situated in a desirable area of the historical cathedral city of Lincoln. With well appointed accommodation throughout and spacious living areas alongside maintainable laid to Gravel Gardens to the front and rear and Parking space for multiple vehicles. Comprising a Lounge, Kitchen, Two Bedrooms and Bathroom. Benefiting from nearby local amenities such as schools, shops and eateries with transport links voyaging into the City Centre.
Entering the property via double glazed door to the front aspect with loft access, wall mounted panel radiator, airing cupboard housing the water tank and doors to the further accommodation.
Lounge 14' 6" x 14' 10" ( 4.42m x 4.52m )
With double glazed window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, telephone point, TV point, alarm sensor and gas fireplace.
Kitchen 8' 11" x 12' ( 2.72m x 3.66m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base level units and work surfaces incorporating one bowl stainless steel sink drainer, gas oven, central heating boiler, wall mounted panel radiator, alarm panel and sensor and double glazed window to the front aspect with door to driveway.
Bedroom One 10' 11" x 9' 10" ( 3.33m x 3.00m )
With double glazed window to the rear aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, built-in wardrobe and alarm sensor.
Bedroom Two 9' 10" x 8' 11" ( 3.00m x 2.72m )
With double glazed window to the rear aspect, wall mounted panel radiator and alarm sensor.
A Three Piece Suite Briefly comprising low level flush WC, wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps and electric shower over, wall mounted panel radiator complete with partial tiling and double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Low maintenance gravelled area with decorative shrubs and a driveway providing off-road parking for multiple vehicles leading to the garage.
The rear garden is low maintenance, being laid to gravel and patio; all of which is fully enclosed to perimeters whilst benefiting from a garden shed.
Garage 8' 2" x 16' 7" ( 2.49m x 5.05m )
With double glazed window to the side aspect, double glazed door to the side aspect and up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62817041.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR110991. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.