3 bedroom terraced house for saleMalvern Road, Grays
- 3 Bedroom end of terrace with potential to extend to the side
- Large double glazed conservatory
- Private rear garden with decking, artificial grass and access to the garage
- Newly fitted first floor bathroom with separate WC
- Sold as the end of chain so no waiting for the sellers to find
- Garage and driveway
- Fitted kitchen and utility room
- Ground floor WC
This home is being offered in a very good decorative order allowing the new owners to move in, place furniture and simply enjoy the new surroundings. Its also being sold as the end of the chain so there will not be a need to wait for the seller to find a home to move to. Alterations have been made to the ground floor of the property which has created a good amount of living space with rooms that flow well to one another. The fitted kitchen has a useful breakfast bar and utility room, a conservatory has been added to the house which will allow you to enjoy the private rear garden all year round regardless of the weather. On top of this the house also has a lounge diner that is in excess of 25ft and a ground floor WC. The first floor bedrooms are all good sizes and the family bathroom was recently refitted. There is further potential to extend the home to the side above the garage, obviously this would be subject to planning consent but potentially could add an extra two bedrooms to the house or one large bedroom with an en suite. The rear garden has a decked area and artificial grass so its not going to need lots of attention to keep it looking as good as it does. Near to the home there are a number of well regarded primary and secondary schools, Grays train station is a little over a mile away from the home as is the town centre itself. There is plenty more to this home but a viewing is the only way to really appreciate whats being offered. Book your viewing now to see if this is the home that ends your search for a new place to live. EPC Band D
Ground Floor WC: 4'11" x 3'6"
Lounge Diner: 25'7" x 11'6" (narrows to 10'2")
Kitchen Breakfast room: 15'4" x 9'4" (narrows to 7'3")
Utility Room: 7'10" x 5'9"
Conservatory: 14'4" x 9'10"
Bedroom: 10'6" x 10'3"
Bedroom: 11'5" x 10'3"
Bedroom: 6'8" x 6'6"
Bathroom: 6'7" x 6'7"
Separate WC: 3'4" x 2'7"
Rear Garden: Approx 30' x 30'
Garage: 16'10" x 8'1" (7'4" door width)
EPC Rating D
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9648. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.