1 bedroom apartment for saleAegean Apartments, Western Gateway, Royal Victoria Dock, E16
- One Bedroom Apartment
- Fifth Floor Location
- Beautiful Courtyard Views
- Modern Interior
- Excellent Investment Opportunity
- No Onward Chain
- Ground Rent: £200.00 (2013)
- Service Charge: £1,800.00 Per Annum (2013)
- Lease: 125 Years from 2005
- Council Tax: Band C
A fabulous one bedroom flat benefiting from a modern interior while enjoying a fantastic location close to the Excel centre, the Royal Victoria Docks and the DLR.
The property comprises bright and neutrally presented reception room, stylish kitchen, generous bedroom and family bathroom.
Aegean Apartments is perfectly placed for use of the many attractions that can be found in and around the Royal Docks including local bars, restaurants and a water sports centre.
Local transport links include Royal Victoria Station (DLR) and a selection of useful A roads for access into the City and Canary Wharf.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62819828.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MADBR_001577. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Madison Brook, Docklands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.