3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLowmoor Crescent, Hall Green, Wakefield
Sold STC £130,000
- GUIDE PRICE: £130,000 - £140,000
- Semi-detached property
- 3 bedroom accommodation
- Modern bathroom and dining kitchen
- Utility Room
- Viewing Essential
GUIDE PRICE: £130,000 - £140,000. Well presented 3 bedroom semi detached property situated in the popular area of Hall Green, close to local amenities, well regarded schools and excellent transport links on hand. Early viewing is advised to avoid missing out on this fantastic family home!
GUIDE PRICE: £130,000 - £140,000. This well presented, three bedroom semi detached property is situated in the popular area of Hall Green, close to local amenities, well regarded schools and with excellent transport links on hand. Accommodation is well-proportioned throughout and briefly comprises; entrance hall, light and airy lounge, generous dining kitchen, useful utility room, three good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom. A real feature is the superb, sizeable, enclosed rear garden ideal for entertaining or for young families. This home will appeal to a range of buyers and early viewing is advised to avoid missing out!
With uPVC double glazed door to front, uPVC double glazed window to side, radiator and cupboard housing electric meters.
Lounge 13' 7" Max into recess x 12' ( 4.14m Max into recess x 3.66m )
Light and airy lounge with uPVC double glazed window to front, central heating radiator and television point.
Dining Kitchen 19' 4" max into recess x 9' 3" ( 5.89m max into recess x 2.82m )
Superb modern dining kitchen with a range of wall and base units, complimentary roll top work surfaces over incorporating one bowl sink and drainer, gas oven, gas hob and cooker hood over, dishwasher, useful understairs storage cupboard housing gas meters and central heating combination boiler, tiled flooring and part tiling to walls, door through to utility room and two double glazed uPVC windows to rear aspect.
Utility Room 13' 8" x 8' 4" ( 4.17m x 2.54m )
Usefully extended utility room with base units, plumbing for washing machine, space for dryer, space for american fridge/freezer, door to side for rear access and uPVC double glazed window to rear.
With uPVC double glazed window to side, loft access with pull down ladder and doors off to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 13' 7" x 12' including wardrobes ( 4.14m x 3.66m including wardrobes )
Double bedroom with front facing uPVC double glazed window to front, central heating radiator and a range of built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 10' 4" x 9' 11" ( 3.15m x 3.02m )
Another double bedroom with rear facing uPVC double glazed window, central heating radiator and inbuilt wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 9' 10" x 9' 10" ( 3.00m x 3.00m )
A third single bedroom with uPVC double glazed window to front, central heating radiator and built in storage cupboard over bulkhead.
Modern bathroom with a three piece suite comprising; 'P' shaped bath with mixer taps and shower over, low flush wc and wash hand basin, full tiling and double glazed uPVC window to rear.
To the front of the property is a low maintenance gravelled area with path leading to property entrance.
To the rear of the property is a superb, generous and enclosed garden with laid to lawn area, decked seating area to side, path leading to a further gravelled area to rear with a useful shed for storage. mature shrubs and fence borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62819849.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK115504. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.