3 bedroom detached house for saleEWELL
Withdrawn from Market £600,000
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Enclosed entrance porch
- Entrance hall giving access to:
- Downstairs wc with suite comprising low level wc and wall mounted basin, sensor light
- Bright and airy kitchen/dining room offering front facing dining area with coved ceiling, double glazed window and having step up to:
- Comprehensively fitted kitchen area with range of high and low level cupboards, space for range cooker (cooker hood over), space and plumbing for washing machine, built in dishwasher, granite ef...
- Light and airy lounge having coved ceiling, double glazed front aspect window, wall light points and double glazed doors connecting to:
- Generous conservatory/garden room offering panoramic views of rear garden and having radiator connected to central heating system
- First flooring landing with picture rail, balustrade, loft hatch, airing cupboard and large rear facing window
- Bright and spacious double aspect master bedroom offering matching built in his and hers fitted wardrobe cupboards with top storage cupboards above, coved ceiling with halogen lighting
An attractive double fronted detached home with osp & a garage to the rear, offered in superb decorative order throughout, being ideally located close to local schools, shops & Ewell West station, further advantages include well proportioned accommodation, double glazing, gas central heating & an attractive rear garden - Early viewing advised.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62821223.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7257474. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Christies, Cheam. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.