3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBANSTEAD
Sold STC £870,000
- Entrance vestibule with woodblock flooring and arch leading through to..Splendid entrance hall having stone flooring, picture rail, wall light points and coved storage cupboards
- Marvellous lounge with central stone fireplace and hearth, wall light points, double glazed door to conservatory (see below)
- Stunning triple aspect kitchen/dining/family room offering an extensive wood finish cupboards to high and low level, and large granite effect worktops with one and a half bowl sink unit, larder ...
- Excellent conservatory with ceramic tiled floor and having double doors leading out onto the rear garden
- Useful utility room offering a range of cupboards, again with granite effect worktops, sink unit, space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, space for fridge, heated towel rail
- The second bedroom faces to the front of the property and has a range of fitted wardrobe cupboards
- Bedroom three is again a front facing room, the given measurement having been taken to the rear of a full wall of mirror fronted wardrobe cupboards
- Beautifully presented bathroom with fully tiled walls and floor, and comprehensive suite comprising panel enclosed spa bath, low level WC, twin wash hand basins and a corner shower cubicle, heat...
- A staircase from the main entrance hall leads up to a master bedroom incorporating a raised sleeping area. A connecting door leads through to a small cloakroom with suite comprising low level WC...
- The front garden offers a sweeping carriage driveway and gives access to a detached garage and also to a hard standing area ideal for the storage of trailers etc. The rear garden offers an exten...
Full descriptionA beautifully presented and extremely spacious 3 bedroom detached chalet bungalow, with magnificent 27'7" x 20' kitchen/dining/family room, attractive double aspect lounge, large conservatory and extensive grounds backing directly onto Cuddington Golf Course - early viewing strongly advised.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62821595.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3679994. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Christies, Cheam. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.