3 bedroom property for saleGarstons Way, Holybourne, Alton
- There are built in wardrobes and a deep cupboard in master bedroom providing fabulous storage.
- The property benefits from double glazing throughout and gas central heating.
- There are schools extremely close by.
- The property is situated on a very family friendly new build estate.
- The property benefits from a downstairs WC
- Modern fitted kitchen WITH integrated oven and hob.
- Great sized lounge/diner with access out onto the garden.
- The property benefits from allocated parking.
- Easy to maintain and attractive garden.
- Benefits from side access which is great for muddy walks nearby.
Presented is a fabulous three bedroom link attached house in a prime location. The accommodation comprises, lounge/diner, kitchen, downstairs WC, three good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom with separate shower cubicle. There is double glazing throughout and gas central heating. The property is tastefully decorated with modern fixtures and fittings providing a fabulous ready to move in family home. The property benefits from allocated parking spaces with side access to an easy to maintain but very attractive garden. There are three good sized bedrooms with the master providing a double built in wardrobe and also a deep airing cupboard perfect for all your towels and bedding. The family bathroom is more than adequate with its decent sized bath and also a free standing shower cubicle.
The property is situated on a family friendly new build estate which is close to transport links and major roads and there is also a primary and secondary school situated very close by. There are local amenities nearby and the lovely town of Alton which is a very desirable place to live. This is a great property and early viewing is advised.
Hallway 3'6" x 13'2"
WC 2'9" x 5'8"
Lounge/Diner 11'3" x 14'5"
Kitchen 7'3" x 12'5"
Master Bedroom 12'5" x 8'5"
Bedroom Two 10'8" x 7'4"
Bedroom Three 6'8" x 11'3"
Bathroom 7'4" x 7'6"
Landing 6'8" (longest point) x 10'5"
EPC band: C
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9596. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.