5 bedroom detached house for saleLodge Lane, Aviemore, PH22
- Wonderful Opportunity To Purchase This Desirable Property In Excellent Condition
- Currently A Holiday Let So Could Be Sold As A Business Or A Second Or Residential Home
- Five Bedrooms (Two Ensuite, Family Bathroom & Cloakroom
- Lounge, Kitchen/Dining Room, Utility Room & Two Studies
- Furnishings & Hot Tub Included
- Superb Views Of Cairngorm Mountain Range
- Bedrooms: 5
- Postcode: PH22 1UJ
This 'Alder' design offers excellent specifications with spacious room sizes. Its split level accommodation over 4 floors is great for family/friends room separation.
The property has outstanding views to the Cairngorm Mountains and there is easy access into the Craigellachie Nature Reserve with walks and cycling around the area which include General Wades Road to Carrbridge or over the mountains routes.
This is an ideal opportunity to buy into this select development especially now all the major house building is now complete and sold out.
The property is currently used as a holiday letting property and marketed by Great North Lodges (www.greatnorthlodges.co.uk) but can equally be used for a second home or for residential use.
Open Exterior Roofed Entrance, Stairwell With Four Landings, Lounge, Utility Room, Family Bathroom, Five Bedrooms (2 Master Ensuite, 2 Double & 1 Twin), Entrance Vestibule, Cloakroom, Kitchen/Diner, Family Room, Open Plan Study.
Modern, Well Equipped Kitchen, All bedrooms Double/Family Size With Two Ensuites, Family Bathroom & Cloakroom, Two Sitting/Study Rooms Which Could Be Utilised For Extra Sleeping Accommodation, Utility Room, Glazed Panelled & Solid Beech Internal Doors, Intruder Alarm, Sky TV & Freeview Access, Oil Central Heating, Triple Glazing, Floorings Included, Enclosed Rear Garden, BBQ, Open Plan Front Garden With Monoblock Car Parking Spaces, Double Garage With Two Access Floors.
Please note the floor plans displayed on our website are mirror image (i.e. garage is on the right not the left of the building etc). The dining room stated on the floor plan is currently used as a family room. Room sizes are off plan so may be marginally different.
Sold furnished as seen and includes Hot Tub.
Mains electricity, water and drainage. Telephone. Satellite Dish.
Currently qualifies for 100% rebate.
A Home Report is available for this property.
* Reference: HP474189
* Postcode: PH22 1UJ
* EPC rating band C.
Formal offers should be submitted to our office in Aviemore.
Viewing is by appointment only through the Selling Agents and times may be limited due to holiday lettings.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62832302.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference snowmass7. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Caledonia Estate Agency, Aviemore. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.