3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleStanstead Road, Hoddesdon
- Spacious L-Shaped Living Room
- Downstairs WC
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazed Windows
- Spectacular 150ft Rear Garden
- Integral Garage
- Off Street Parking
An opportunity to acquire this spacious three bedroom semi detached family home which benefits from a garden in excess of 150ft, integral garage and off street parking as well as being within the catchments of both the Cranbourne and The John Warner schools. A viewing is highly recommended.
Situated within the catchments of two popular Hoddesdon schools is this spacious three bedroom semi detached family home, which boasts many great features to include a downstairs WC, integral garage and a garden in excess of 150ft. The property is conveniently located within walking distance of many local amenities, schools, bus stops and Rye House mainline station providing access to London Liverpool Street. An internal viewing of this property is highly recommended to appreciate its noteworthy features.
Upvc double glazed main front door leading to:
With matching sidelights, stairs to first floor, radiator and steps leading down to:
L Shaped Lounge / Living Area 26' 8" x 14' 3" ( 8.13m x 4.34m )
L SHAPED LOUNGE/DINER with double glazed casement doors leading to the rear garden with fitted blinds, radiator, power points, TV point and wall light points, views over a spectacular rear garden.
Kitchen Area 9' 8" x 6' 6" ( 2.95m x 1.98m )
With a range of dark wall cupboards with display units, ample tiled work tops with cupboards and drawers under, space for cooker with extractor fan over, tiled floors and space for fridge freezer.
Comprising a low level WC, wash hand basin and double glazed window to front.
First Floor Landing
With steps up to Master Bedroom, doors to bedrooms 2 and 3 and to bathroom.
Master Bedroom 17' x 13' 8" ( 5.18m x 4.17m )
With two double glazed windows to front elevation, power points, telephone point and radiator. Built in wardrobes to one wall.
Bedroom 2 14' 8" x 8' 8" ( 4.47m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to rear with views over spectacular garden, radiator, power points.
Bedroom 3 14' 7" x 4' 8" ( 4.45m x 1.42m )
Wall to wall built in wardrobes, double glazed window with views over the spectacular rear garden, power points and radiator.
Family Bathroom 7' 4" x 5' 8" ( 2.24m x 1.73m )
With a paneled bath with shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, tiled walls, radiator and lighting.
Up and over door, power and light connected and door shared pedestrian access to rear of the property.
As previously mentioned the REAR GARDEN extends to 150ft with a paved area, predominantly laid to lawn with flower borders and steps leading down to further garden with garden sheds. To the far end the garden is T shaped with further lawned area and seating area. A superbly decked area with a newly built summer house which would make an ideal playroom or music room, with light, power and heating.
FRONT GARDEN providing OFF STREET PARKING.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62833562.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSD105104. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.