4 bedroom detached house for saleSunday School, Radcliffe Lane, Pudsey
- - PUDSEY'S ORIGINAL Sunday School
- - Modern with character features throughout
- - Four bedrooms, four bathrooms and 3 reception rooms
- - SPACIOUS, open plan layout within 4,440 sq ft
- - GREAT LOCATION, just 7.4 miles from Leeds City Centre
- - Just 8 miles from Leeds Bradford airport
- - PERFECT FAMILY HOME
- - JUST LAUNCHED, must see property
- - Private garden, outbuildings and off road parking
- - First time on the market since refurbishment
*** UNIQUE *** SUNDAY SCHOOL CONVERSION ***
-- MODERN -- SPACIOUS -- OUTBUILDING --
*** 3 VERY SPACIOUS BEDROOMS *** POSSIBILITY OF ADDING A FURTHER BEDROOM **
ZENKO PROPERTIES would love to present this unique and impressive stone built property for sale. Previously the town's Sunday School and is believed to have been built in the late 1800's. This most unique property offers many period features and has spacious accommodation throughout. AMERICAN OAK WOOD FLOORING throughout, LED lighting and high ceilings.
Close to local amenities, schools, motorway links and only 7.4 miles from Leeds city centre and 8 miles to Leeds bradford airport.
THE PROPERTY IS CURRENTLY A THREE BEDROOM HOUSE, HOWEVER HAS THE POSSIBILITY OF ALTERATION TO MAKE A 4TH BEDROOM.
VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62834327.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26602435. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Zenko Properties, Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.