2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleAdamsdown Square, Adamsdown, Cardiff
Sold STC £120,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Purpose Built Ground Floor Flat
- Two Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- Double Glazing
- Allocated Parking Space
- Viewing's Recommended!
A purpose built ground floor flat offered with parking and within close proximity to Cardiff City Centre and good links to the A48/M4. The property comprises entrance hallway, lounge/diner, which opens to a fitted kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom. Viewing is highly recommended!
A purpose built ground floor flat located in Windsor Mews, Adamsdown within close proximity to Cardiff city centre and offers good links to the A48/M4. The property comprises entrance hallway, lounge/diner, which opens to a fitted kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom. The further property benefits from double glazing and an allocated parking space. Viewing's Recommended!
Via door into:
Access to ground floor flat.
Via door into:
Laminate flooring and access to:
Lounge/ Diner 14' 8" Max x 11' 11" Max ( 4.47m Max x 3.63m Max )
Two double glazed windows to front aspect, powerpoints, electric radiator and open plan to:
Fitted with a range of wall and base level units with complementary work surfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap over, integrated electric hob and electric oven with extractor over, space for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, powerpoints, tiled splashbacks, tiled flooring and double glazed window to front aspect.
Bedroom One 10' 7" Max x 8' 7" Max ( 3.23m Max x 2.62m Max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, powerpoints, electric radiator and fitted closet.
Bedroom Two 7' 8" Max x 6' 6" Max ( 2.34m Max x 1.98m Max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, electric radiator and powerpoints.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, extractor fan, tiled walls, electric radiator and vinyl flooring.
The vendor has advised us that the property has an allocated parking space.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62835056.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ROA107567. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Roath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.