3 bedroom terraced house for saleSilver Street, Reeth, DL11 6SP
- A modern style mid-terrace property
- Living Room
- Kitchen & Dining Room with door to the rear
- 3 Bedrooms
- South-facing terrace gardens
- No Chain
- Situated within easy reach of excellent local amenities
Well placed in the heart of the village a modern-style, mid-terrace property with south-facing garden offering good sized, manageable, three bedroom accommodation with garage and certainly ready to walk into. *No Chain*
ENTRANCE HALL – LIVING ROOM – KITCHEN & DINING – 3 BEDROOMS – BATHROOM/WC – GARDENS - GARAGE
SOLID FUEL CENTRAL HEATING
The accommodation extends to...........................
With panelled entrance door, staircase to the first floor and radiator.
(15’8’’ x 11’8’’) A good size living room with window to the front, open-grate fireplace, radiator and understairs cupboard.
KITCHEN & DINING:
(9’11’’ x 14’11’’) Fitted with range of quality modern units with worksurfaces, sink unit, attractive tiled surrounds, built-in oven and hob, ample power points, dining area and glazed door to the rear.
With airing cupboard.
Having panelled bath with shower above, wash-hand basin, WC, tiled surrounds and radiator.
(15’3’’ x 8’10’’) With views to the rear and radiator.
(10’3’’ x 8’10’’) To the front of the property and again with again with radiator.
(6’6’’ x 5’10’’) A single bedroom to the front with radiator.
South-facing raised and flagged terrace gardens to the rear with well-stocked borders and neat stone walling.
A single garage with light and power within the rear courtyard.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2silver. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Charltons Chartered Surveyors & Estate Agents , Richmond. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.