1 bedroom flat for saleEarlsfield Road, Earlsfield, SW18
- First floor flat in attractive converted period property
- Naturally bright double bedroom
- Lovely reception room with bay window
- Contemporary open-plan kitchen
- Sleek bathroom
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Moments from Wandsworth Common
Tenure: Share of Freehold
A superb one bedroom flat offering bright and well proportioned living space within a period conversion moments from the green open spaces of Wandsworth Common.
The shops, bars, cafés and restaurants of Garratt Lane and Northcote Road are all within easy reach, the green open spaces of Wandsworth Common are right on the doorstep.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1003053. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Earlsfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.