2 bedroom bungalow for saleCastle Canyke Road, Bodmin, Cornwall, PL31
- GENEROUS LEVEL PLOT
- LIVING ROOM, SNUG AND FRONT CONSERVATORY
- KITCHEN, SEPARATE DINING ROOM & SUN ROOM
- TWO BEDROOMS AND BATHROOM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZING
- INTEGRAL GARAGE AND DRIVEWAY PARKING FOR FIVE CARS
- WOULD BENEFIT FROM UPDATING AND MODERNISING
- IMMEDIATE VACANT POSSESSION
A SPACIOUS TWO BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW OCCUPYING A GENEROUS LEVEL PLOT WITH DRIVEWAY PARKING FOR FIVE CARS AND GARAGE.
The bungalow would benefit from updating and modernisation with accommodation comprising hall, living room, snug, separate dining room, kitchen, front conservatory, rear sunroom, two bedrooms and bathroom. The bungalow is double glazed, gas centrally heated and has a internal garage.
3 Castle Canyke Road is situated close to the town. The town caters well for day to day needs and has several supermarkets as well as a primary schools, a secondary school and Leisure centre. Bodmin is situated within proximity to the A30 dual carriageway and has a mainline train station.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62838856.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BOD170246. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Countrywide, Bodmin. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.