3 bedroom flat for saleKeathbank Court Balmoral Road, Rattray, Blairgowrie, PH10
- Maisonette Flat
- Three Bedrooms (Master En-suite)
- Large Lounge Opens To Veranda
- EPC = C
- Modern Dining Kitchen
- Utility And Ample Storage
- Gas Central Heating And Double Glazing
- Allocated Residents Parking
- Private Main Door Entrance
* River views to rear from large veranda
* Three bedrooms (master en-suite)
* Traditional category A listed former mill with many original features
* Residents private parking
* Ideal for all local amenities of Blairgowrie
Situated on the banks of the River Ericht, Keathbank Mill was still operating commercially until 1979 for the purpose of spinning both flax and jute. The building, which is category A listed, has since been respectfully upgraded and modernised to produce 20 contemporary apartments. This particular apartment offers a spacious level of accommodation over two floors comprising: a downstairs lounge (6.4m x 3.9m) with access to large veranda overlooking the river, a modern kitchen (2.4m x 2.5m) with dining area (3.6m x 2.3m), utility (1.5m x 1.6m), modern fitted bathroom (2.9m x 2m) and three bedrooms (2.6m x 5.8m), (2.9m x 4m), (1.8m x 4.6m) with master en-suite (2.7m x 1.3m). The property benefits internally from gas central heating and to the exterior there is resident private parking. EPC Rating = Band C.
The apartment is located within a traditional building set amidst a beautiful and peaceful setting with the River Ericht to the rear providing a relaxing way of life on the edge of Blairgowrie. The town is served by a range of local amenities with more comprehensive facilities to be found in the neighbouring cities of either Perth or Dundee.
A fantastic apartment within a building full of charm, character and history. The property is available with immediate vacant possession.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62839145.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528557664. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Perth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.