1 bedroom apartment for saleAmazon Apartments, New River Avenue, LONDON
- One bedroom apartment
- First floor
- Private balcony
- Secure off street parking space
- 24 hour concierge service
- Resident's gym with sauna and steam room
- Communal roof terrace
- Close to Hornsey train station
A modern one bedroom apartment situated on the first floor of Amazon Apartments within the prestigious New River Village development. The apartment is fitted to a very high standard and benefits from a large west facing private balcony and includes a secure off street parking space.
New River Village residents have use of a well equipped on site gym with sauna and steam room and a 24 hour concierge service. The development is located within a few minutes walk of shops, bars and restaurants on Hornsey High Street and Crouch End Broadway. For easy transport into central London Hornsey train station and Turnpike Lane tube station (Piccadilly Line) are very close by.
Property ref: 121_2611_4026103
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62840726.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4026103. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Philip Alexander, Hornsey & Crouch End. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.