3 bedroom town house for saleMarket Street, Mexborough
- Three Bedroom End Town House
- Entrance Hall, Cloakroom, UPVC, D/G, GCH
- Lounge, Kitchen/Dining Room
- Bathroom, En-Suite Shower Room
- PLEASE NOTE PHOTOS ARE OF A DIFFERENT PROPERTY
***£135,000 Three Bedroom End Town House *** William H Brown are delighted to launch this select new development being built by a local builder, situated in this sought after area of Mexborough, off Church Street with canal setting and outstanding views over the countryside.
***£135,000 Three Bedroom End Town House *** William H Brown are delighted to launch this select new development being built by a local builder, situated in this sought after area of Mexborough, off Church Street with canal setting and outstanding views over the countryside. An early viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment. Dependant on point of sale, Prospective purchasers are able to choose own kitchen and complimentary tiling. Subject to price and availability
Having a low level W.C and handwash basin with tiled flooring.
Open Plan Kitchen / Lounge 27' 3" Max x 16' 3" ( 8.31m Max x 4.95m )
Having patio doors to the rear with three radiator. With a range of wall and base units 1.5 sink unit, oven hob, grill and microwave with plumbing for automatic washing machine with tiled flooring and spot lights.
First Floor Landing
Having loft access
Bedroom One 12' 11" x 9' 4" ( 3.94m x 2.84m )
Having a window to the rear elevation
En - Suite
Bedroom Two 9' 4" x 9' 8" ( 2.84m x 2.95m )
Having a window to the front elevation and radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 7" x 10' ( 2.01m x 3.05m )
Having a window to the rear elevation and radiator.
Having a panelled bath low level W.C and handwash basin with heated towel rail and window tot he front elevation.
Having a garden to the rear.
Photos of a different property
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62841374.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MXB110200. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Mexborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.