3 bedroom detached house for saleMornant Avenue, Hartford, Northwich
Sold STC £250,000
- GUIDE PRICE £250,000 - £275,000
- Beautiful three bedroom detached
- Front & rear gardens
- Large conservatory
- Modern kitchen
- Garage & parking
GUIDE PRICE £250,000 - £275,000 A beautifully presented three bed detached home in the highly regarded village of Hartford, just a short walk from local ammenities and train station. Comprising; entrance hall, kitchen, lounge, dining room, conservatory, three bedrooms, en-suite and family bathroom.
GUIDE PRICE £250,000 - £275,000 A beautifully presented three bedroom detached home in the highly regarded village of Hartford, just a short walk from the train station and local amenities. Hartford is known for its excellent schools of primary, secondary and sixth form levels; all of which are within easy reach of this fantastic property. The ground floor offers perfect space for entertaining with a modern kitchen, large conservatory, lounge and further reception room with versatile possibilities. Upstairs features a master bedroom with en-suite, two further bedrooms and stunning family bathroom. Outside the property are front and rear gardens, off road parking and garage.
Frosted double glazed door to hall. Single panelled radiator. Karndean flooring. Coved ceiling.
Frosted double glazed door to front elevation. Double panelled radiator. Tiled floor. Low level WC. Wash handbasin. Tiled splashback.
Lounge 13' 7" plus bay x 11' 2" ( 4.14m plus bay x 3.40m )
Double glazed leaded bay window to front elevation. Karndean flooring. Double panelled radiator. Coved ceiling.
Dining Room 11' 2" x 7' 7" ( 3.40m x 2.31m )
Double glazed sliding doors to conservatory. Double panelled radiator. Karndean flooring. Coved ceiling.
Kitchen 10' 1" max x 15' 7" max ( 3.07m max x 4.75m max )
Double glazed window to rear elevation. Double glazed door to rear garden. Range of wall, drawer and base units. 1.1/2 stainless steel sink unit with drainer and mixer tap. Integrated electric oven. Induction hob with extractor hood. Tiled splashbacks. Integrated dishwasher and washing machine. Space for fridge/freezer. Wall mounted central heating boiler. Breakfast bar. Under cupboard downlighters. Understairs storage cupboard. Tiled flooring. Coved ceiling.
Conservatory 11' 8" max x 11' 1" max ( 3.56m max x 3.38m max )
Double glazed French doors to garden. Tiled flooring. Ceiling fan.
Loft access. Airing cupboard.
Bedroom 1 13' 3" plus bay x 11' 4" into recess ( 4.04m plus bay x 3.45m into recess )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation. Single panelled radiator. Coved ceiling.
Frosted double glazed window to front elevation. Heated towel rail. Low level WC. Pedestal wash handbasin. Fully enclosed power shower cubicle. Tiled floor.
Bedroom 2 8' 2" max x 14' 9" ( 2.49m max x 4.50m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation. Picture rail. Double panelled radiator.
Bedroom 3 11' 9" x 6' 8" ( 3.58m x 2.03m )
Double glazed window to front elevation. Picture rail. Single panelled radiator.
Frosted double glazed window to rear elevation. Panelled bath with power shower over. Low level WC. Pedestal wash handbasin. Fully tiled walls. Tiled floor. Heated towel rail.
Mainly laid to lawn with shrubs and fenced borders. Two paved areas. Water tap. Access to garage. Security lights.
Up and over door. Light and power.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62841380.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NRT104838. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Northwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.