4 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleAdur Road, Burgess Hill
- Semi Detached Bungalow
- Four Bedrooms
- Separate Kitchen
- Underfloor Heating
- Garage & Driveway
- Close Proximity to Wivelsfield Train Station
- Peaceful Location
Well presented four bedroom bungalow situated in a quiet yet convenient location just under half a mile from Wivelsfield train station! The property was built in the 1950’s and has been modernised and extended by the current owners.
Situated in this quiet yet convenient location just under half a mile from Wivelsfield train station is a well presented four bedroom bungalow built in the 1950's, The Family home is also within close proximity to Manor Field Primary School, Burgess Hill train station and all the further amenities provided by the main town centre are just over one mile away.
This property comprises; an entrance hall, spacious lounge benefiting from an open fire place, a dining room with double doors leading out to the garden, a fitted kitchen and family bathroom both of which have underfloor heating. The property was extended in 2008 which provided a first floor that consists of three double bedrooms, the master bedroom itself benefits from an en suite which has a bath as well as a separate shower.
Outside the property is a small front garden as well as a large driveway providing enough space for 2-3 cars which also leads to a single garage that has been fitted with power and light, to the rear of the property is a north facing garden which consists of lawn and patio area there is a small pond,outside tap and a spacious shed with power and lighting.
Lounge 17' 1" @ Max x 11' 9" @ Max ( 5.21m @ Max x 3.58m @ Max )
Dining Room 12' @ Max x 11' 6" @ Max ( 3.66m @ Max x 3.51m @ Max )
Kitchen 11' 1" @ Max x 7' 4" @ Max ( 3.38m @ Max x 2.24m @ Max )
Bedroom 1 19' 1" @ Max x 10' 7" @ Max ( 5.82m @ Max x 3.23m @ Max )
Bedroom 2 10' 9" @ Max x 8' 11" @ Max ( 3.28m @ Max x 2.72m @ Max )
Bedroom 3 11' 1" @ Max x 8' 11" @ Max ( 3.38m @ Max x 2.72m @ Max )
Bedroom 4 11' @ Max x 7' 2" @ Max ( 3.35m @ Max x 2.18m @ Max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUH103225. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Burgess Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.