3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMitton Crescent, Kirkham, Preston, Lancashire, PR4 2AZ
- Semi Detached Family Home
- Set in the Heart of Kirkham
- In Need of Some Modernisation Throughout
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms, Bathroom
- Spacious Lounge, Fitted Kitchen
- Front & Rear Gardens, Driveway Parking
- Detached Single Garage
Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this deceptively spacious three bedroom semi detached property located in a popular location in Kirkham. The property is close to all local amenities, transport links, bus routes, shops and sought after schools. This family home is in need of some modernisation and offers flexible accommodation briefly comprising; entrance hallway, lounge, fitted kitchen, three good size bedrooms and three piece family bathroom. The property boasts front and rear lawned gardens, driveway parking and a detached garage. The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Early viewing is advised. Ideal for first time buyers - Offered with no onward chain.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 363482. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Kirkham & Freckleton Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.