4 bedroom terraced house for saleDrury Road, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1
Sold STC £625,000
- Stunning family home
- Reception room
- Fitted kitchen/dining room
- Four bedrooms
- Two family bathrooms (one en-suite) and a downstairs w/c
- Shed for extra storage
- South west facing rear garden
- Views over West Harrow recreation ground
- EPC - D
- 1468 sq ft (136.3 SQ M)
Thoughtfully designed to optimise space and sunlight this four bedroom mid terrace family home comes to the market in excellent condition throughout and is situated only a 0.2 mile walk to West Harrow Underground Station.
The accommodation comprises a welcoming entrance hallway giving access to the downstairs w/c and 15'9 x 11'2 reception room which enjoys a large bay window. The elegant fitted kitchen/dining room has eye and base level units including integrated appliances, wooden flooring, a fitted fire place, a dining area and double doors opening out onto the sun kissed patio. Following up to the first floor are three bedrooms and a three piece family bathroom suite. The second floor boasts access the master bedroom with a chic en-suite, fitted cupboards and access to the eaves. To the rear aspect is a large garden with a lush lawn area, fenced boarders, shed for extra storage and a patio perfect for outdoor entertaining in the summer months.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62842979.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR160927. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gibbs Gillespie, Harrow Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.