2 bedroom terraced house for saleClara Street, Preston, Lancashire, PR1 4BN
- Superb Two Bedroom Mid Terrace Property
- Ideal for First Time Buyers/Investors
- Extended Ground Floor Accommodation
- Neutrally Decorated Throughout
- Two Reception Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Two Good Size Bedrooms & Family Bathroom
- Early Viewing Advised - NO CHAIN
Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this superb two bedroom mid terraced property situated in a convenient location close to Preston City Centre, sought after schools and local transport links. Neutrally decorated throughout this well presented property offers extended accommodation briefly comprising of lounge, dining room, modern kitchen, two good size bedrooms and modern family size bathroom. The property further benefits from an enclosed yard to the rear and on street parking to the front of the property. UPVC Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating throughout. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer. Ideal for first time buyers and investors alike. Offered with the benefit of no onward chain.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 365328. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Preston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.