3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleMonarch Road, Crewkerne
- Three Bedroom Terraced House
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Close to Train Station
A well presented terraced house conveniently situated for the mainline railway station. The accommodation comprises hall, cloakroom, living room, kitchen/diner on the ground floor, whilst on the first floor are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside there is a garage and enclosed rear garden.
Double glazed door to front. Stairs to first floor. Doors to all rooms. Radiator.
Front aspect double glazed window. Fitted with a WC and wash hand basin with tiled splashback. Radiator.
Living Room 16' 3" x 10' 11" ( 4.95m x 3.33m )
Front aspect double glazed window. Double glazed patio doors. Telephone and TV aerial point. Radiator.
Kitchen 16' 3" x 8' 2" ( 4.95m x 2.49m )
Front and rear aspect double glazed windows. Fitted with a range of base and wall units. Roll edge work surfaces incorporating a sink and drainer. Electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood over. Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Space for fridge/freezer. Under stairs cupboard. Radiator. Door to garden.
Front and rear aspect double glazed window. Stairs from entrance hall. Airing cupboard. Access to loft. Doors to all rooms. Radiator.
Bedroom 1 Irregular Shaped Room 11' 2" max x 7' 11" max ( 3.40m max x 2.41m max )
Front aspect double glazed window. Radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 2" x 7' 11" ( 3.40m x 2.41m )
Rear aspect double glazed window. Radiator.
Bedroom 3 11' 2" x 7' 11" ( 3.40m x 2.41m )
Front aspect double glazed window. Radiator.
Rear aspect double glazed window. Fitted with a suite comprising a bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin and WC. Extractor fan. Shaver point. Part tiled. Radiator.
To the front of the property there is a small area of garden laid to slate scalpings, a pathway leads to the front door. The rear garden, which is enclosed within fencing, is laid to patio and slate scalpings.
Garage 17' 6" x 18' 10" ( 5.33m x 5.74m )
With up and over door, and light connected. Allocated parking space in front.
From Fox & Sons town centre offices proceed along Market Street and bear left into South Street. Continue along this road and onto Station Road. Just before the railway bridge, turn left and left again into Monarch Road, where the property will be found denoted by our For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62843765.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRK103204. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Crewkerne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.