3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCloakham Lawns, Chard Road, Axminster
- Semi-Detached House
- Three Bedrooms (Master with En-Suite)
- Kitchen / Dining Room
- Seperate Living Room
- Enclosed Garden
- Garage & Allocated Parking
- 10 Year NHBC Warranty
With three bedrooms and ample living space, this double fronted home is perfectly designed for modern family living. The garden is mainly laid to lawn providing you a blank canvas to suit your own personal needs and a rear gate provides access to the garage and allocated parking.
***MOVE INTO YOUR NEW HOME THIS SUMMER!***
With three bedrooms and ample living space, this double fronted home is perfectly designed for modern family living. On the ground floor, an entrance hallway provides access to the fitted kitchen diner which features French doors leading to the garden. There is also a cloakroom WC with utility space for added convenience. For relaxation and comfort there is a separate living room with a box bay window overlooking the front garden and two further windows to the side aspect giving the whole room a light and airy feel. Moving upstairs, there is a master bedroom which has built in double wardrobes and its own en suite shower room for added privacy. Two further bedrooms and a family bathroom are located off the central landing. The garden is mainly laid to lawn providing you a blank canvas to suit your own personal needs and a rear gate provides access to the garage and allocated parking.
Door to the front aspect, radiator and ceiling light point and stairs rising to the first floor landing.
Wall mounted wash hand basin, low level WC, cupboard housing hot water tank, integral washing machine, radiator and ceiling light point.
Kitchen / Diner 10' 10" x 15' 7" ( 3.30m x 4.75m )
Fitted with a range of matching wall and base units with adjoining work surfaces, incorporating a stainless steel sink drainer unit and integral appliances including fridge freezer, dishwasher, eye-level electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood over. Two radiators, ceiling light point and inset spotlights. Double glazed box bay window to front aspect, double glazed French doors to garden and double glazed window to side aspect.
Living Room 10' x 15' 7" ( 3.05m x 4.75m )
Double glazed box bay window to front aspect, two double glazed windows to side aspect, two radiators and ceiling light point.
First Floor Landing
Galleried landing with double glazed window to front aspect, loft access and ceiling light point.
Master Bedroom 9' 1" x 12' 2" ( 2.77m x 3.71m )
Double glazed box bay window to front aspect, built in double wardrobe, radiator and ceiling light point. Door to:
Double glazed window to side aspect, ceramic tiling to splashback areas, wall mounted wash hand basin, wall mounted low level WC, double shower cubicle, extractor fan, heated towel rail and inset spotlights.
Bedroom Two 8' 5" x 11' ( 2.57m x 3.35m )
Double glazed box bay window to front aspect and double glazed window to side aspect, radiator and ceiling light point.
Bedroom Three 6' 11" x 11' ( 2.11m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, radiator and ceiling light point.
Wall mounted wash hand basin, wall mounted low level WC, bath with mixer taps and shower over, extractor fan, heated towel rail, ceramic tiling to splashback areas and inset spotlights.
There is a fully enclosed garden mainly laid to lawn with patio and timber shed. There is also a single garage and one allocated parking space.
East Devon District Council, Knowle, Sidmouth, Devon EX10 8HL. Tel 0139
Please note external photographs shown may not be the specific plot advertised. External finishes or details may vary on individual plots. Internal photographs shown are show home images not the specific plot advertised. Any furnishings shown are not included. Floorplans are provided in respect to property type with layout being reflected in some plots. Dimensions quoted are Architects 'design distances' between finished wall surfaces. However, room dimensions may vary as construction tolerance will apply, and purchasers are advised to check any critical dimensions to ensure complete accuracy.
These sales particulars have been produced in good faith and are believed to be accurate at time of instruction. However, they do not constitute or form part of a contract and purchasers are advised to check all relevant details prior to purchase. Price and monthly charges may be subject to change. Please contact branch for specific plot information.
From our Fox & Sons office in West Street, proceed on the Chard Road to the north, where the development can be found on left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AXM102262. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Axminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.