2 bedroom apartment for saleTaverners Way, Hoddesdon
Sold STC £240,000
- Video Entry Phone System
- Lounge with Kitchen Area & Private Balcony
- Luxury Bathroom
- Allocated Parking
- Close to Town Centre
A great opportunity to acquire this town centre two bedroom second floor apartment with a PRIVATE BALCONY, offering bright and spacious living accommodation and within only a stone's throw to Hoddesdon Town Centre and its range of shopping and recreational amenities. A viewing is recommended.
Located within level walking distance of Hoddesdon Town Centre is this bright and spacious two bedroom second floor apartment with a PRIVATE BALCONY and allocated parking. As the apartment is within only a stone's throw to the town centre it has the benefits of many shopping and recreational amenities, a short walk to the picturesque Barclay Park and Hoddesdon Cricket Club as well as being within easy access to the A10/M25 . An internal viewing of this property is highly recommended.
Main communal front door via video entry phone system to communal hallways with stairs and lifts to all floors.
L Shaped Hallway
Laminate wood flooring, storage cupboard, airing cupboard and doors to bathroom, two bedrooms, lounge & kitchen.
Lounge With Open Plan Kitchen 19' 10" x 11' 10" ( 6.05m x 3.61m )
KITCHEN AREA: with a range of white gloss wall cupboards, ample work tops with cupboards and drawers under. Stainless steel sink unit, fitted hob with oven and extractor fan over, plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine, space for upright fridge freezer, partly tiled walls and double glazed window to side.
LOUNGE AREA: Double glazed window to side and double glazed doors to PRIVATE BALCONY, power points, TV point and laminate wood flooring.
Bedroom 1 17' 6" x 11' ( 5.33m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window, power points.
Bedroom 2 10' 6" x 8' 1" ( 3.20m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window and power points.
Comprising a paneled bath with wall mounted shower unit, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, partly tiled walls, extractor fan.
Allocated Parking and further visitors' parking ares.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62843852.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSD106512. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.