4 bedroom detached villa for sale"Dunolly",82 St Andrews Drive, Pollokshields, G41 4EQ
Sold by Us
- Highly fexible 6/7 apartment layout over 2/3 levels
- Original cornicework and woodwork throughout
- Lounge , dining room , study/office
- Fitted/integrated kitchen (heart of the home)
- Substantial Amdega Conservatory (South West)
- 4 double bedrooms master en-suite ( Jack-n-Jill)
- Main bathroom WC and shower room
- Gas ch, d/glazed garage , excellent gardens
Set in beautifully manicured garden grounds in this highly sought after residential pocket a striking sandstone detached residence directly opposite the swan pond and Maxwell Park.
Internally the property boasts versatile family accommodation within 7/8 principal apartments formed over two levels. A wealth of period detailing is retained most notably the original ceiling cornice work, woodwork and plaster work, whilst the property benefits from gas fired central heating, upvc double glazing and has undergone comprehensive on going refurbishment and upgrading work. Early internal inspection is absolutely imperative.
The complete accommodation extends to entrance vestibule, welcoming hallway, outstanding bay windowed formal drawing room, two light bay windowed formal dining room, beautifully appointed living/breakfasting kitchen with access doors directly through to double aspect P-shaped bespoke conservatory at the rear. An inner hall allows passage through to study area, cloak room/WC, lower mezzanine level with dedicated utility room, and access to garage/rear, WC and separate shower.
The original staircase leads through half landing past a beautifully appointed professionally refurbished main house bathroom to first floor level revealing four flexible double bedrooms; both master bedroom and bedroom two have dedicated Jack and Jill en-suite facilitiy.
The property affords a single car garage and car port to the right hand gable wall and extensive storage within sub floor/cellar level.
The property sits within fantastic garden grounds, front garden areas are accessed by a double pillared entrance and sweeping driveway across the front of the building, extensive lawed area, well stocked beds, occupied by perrenials, shrubs and a surprising degree of privacy from St Andrew’s Drive . Garden grounds to the rear are fully enclosed, directly South West facing with raised terrace adjacent to the conservatory and generous lawned sections at the lower level, producing a fantastic child safe family environment.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SS2206. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Corum, shawlands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.