2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleThe Footpath, Poringland, Norwich
Sold STC £225,000
- Popular south Norfolk village
- Detached bungalow
- Requires modernisation
- Fantastic investment
- Large rear garden
- No-onward chain
Situated in the popular south Norfolk village of Poringland sits this fantastic opportunity to acquire a spacious detached bungalow.
Situated close to Poringland's local amenities and Schools as well as Norwich City centre this two bedroom detached bungalow is sure to generate a lot of interest. The property itself does require some updating but sits on a large plot with potential for extension and modernising. Being offered with no-onward chain an early viewing is highly recommended.
Door to side aspect and storage heater.
Lounge 14' 5" max x 11' 6" max ( 4.39m max x 3.51m max )
Window to front aspect, TV point, feature fireplace and storage heater.
Kitchen 14' 6" max x 9' 5" max ( 4.42m max x 2.87m max )
With a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, one and a half bowl sink and drainer, two storage cupboards, windows to front and side aspects, and door to rear garden.
Storage Area 12' 1" x 5' 8" ( 3.68m x 1.73m )
Concrete flooring and window to rear aspect.
Bedroom One 11' 1" x 11' 5" max ( 3.38m x 3.48m max )
Window to rear aspect.
Bedroom Two 9' 10" max x 8' 10" plus recess ( 3.00m max x 2.69m plus recess )
Window to side aspect.
With a suite comprising bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin and WC, extractor fan and window to side aspect.
The property boasts a long driveway which in turn leads to a carport whilst there is also a good sized front garden, enclosed by bushes and low level wall. To the rear of the property is a mature garden mainly laid to lawn with patio area, flower and shrub borders, and feature coal bunker. Ref: 34976
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62845697.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR123833. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.