3 bedroom detached house for saleSeward Close, Lichfield, Staffordshire
- Superbly located detached family home in highly regarded south Lichfield setting
- Delightful cul de sac set around an attractive green
- Entrance porch
- Reception hall and fitted guests cloakroom
- Spacious Lounge and sitting room with feature wood burner
- Extended dining room and good sized kitchen
- 3 double bedrooms and family bathroom
- Driveway and car port
- Established and private garden to rear
- Combination gas fired central heating and double glazing
Enjoying a superb location in this highly regarded district of Lichfield, Seward close is set around a charming central green with established detached homes. This spacious property is well presented throughout and has the benefit of three good double bedrooms making this an ideal family home. Convenient for Lichfield amenities and superb access for commuting with neighbouring road and rail networks this highly regarded South Lichfield location is also convenient for both King Edwards and St. Michaels schools. Rarely available in this lovely setting an early viewing is strongly encouraged.
Property ref: 121_863_4096186
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62846141.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4096186. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bill Tandy & Co, Lichfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.