3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBurdock Way, Desborough, Kettering
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached Property
- Popular Desborough Location
- Good Road Links
- Well Presented Throughout
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- En Suite to Master
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Garage & Off Road Parking
POPULAR DESBOROUGH LOCATION - Well presented home with good road links, off road parking & garage, downstairs cloakroom, kitchen/breakfast room, master bedroom with en suite. Viewing highly recommended.
Reached via main front door. Radiator. Stairs rising to first floor landing.
Frosted window to front aspect. Suite comprises low level WC and wall mounted wash hand basin. Extractor.
Window to front aspect and patio doors giving access to rear garden. Contemporary electric fire with Adams style surround and marble effect hearth.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM 15'10 x 11'08 max (4.83m x 3.56m max)
Patio doors giving access to rear garden. Fitted units to base and wall with worktops over. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap above. Plumbing and space for automatic washing machine. Plumbing and space for automatic dishwasher. Electric oven and gas hob. Space for fridge/freezer.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Window to rear aspect. Radiator.
BEDROOM ONE 14'05 max x 11'10 (4.39m max x 3.61m)
Two windows to front aspect. Fitted double wardrobes. Radiator.
Frosted window to front aspect. Suite comprises low level WC, wall mounted wash hand basin and shower enclosure. Radiator.
BEDROOM TWO 11'01 x 8'05 plus door recess (3.38m x 2.57m)
Window to front aspect. Radiator. Airing cupboard. Access to loft space.
BEDROOM THREE 7'10 x 7' (2.39m x 2.13m)
Window to rear aspect. Radiator.
Frosted window to rear aspect. Suite comprises panel bath with mixer tap shower attachment, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Radiator.
Enclosed and mainly laid to lawn with decking area. Personal door in to garage.
GARAGE AND DRIVEWAY
Single size garage with power and light. Driveway providing off road parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62846939.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KPL201689. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pattison Lane, Kettering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.