3 bedroom detached house for saleElwyn Road, March
- Property is in Need of Modernisation
- Three Bedroom Character Property
- Three Reception Rooms
- Large Sized Plot
- No Onward Chain
- Off Road Parking
*Off Road Parking
*No Onward Chain
*Large Sized Plot
*Three Reception Rooms
*Three Bedroom Character Property
*Property is in Need of Modernisation
Upvc door into;
There is a radiator, door to bathroom, door to dining room and arch into kitchen.
2.86m x 2.91m (9'4" x 9'6") Fitted with a four piece suite comprising of a low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, bath with shower attachment and a shower enclosure. There is tiled flooring, partly tiled walls and a frosted window to the front.
5.17m x 2.97m (16'11" x 9'8") Fitted with a range of matching base and wall units incorporating a glass unit shelving overhead, 1 and ½ sink bowl with mixer taps, space for fridge/freezer, space for tumble drier, space for dishwasher, plumbing for washing machine and double electric oven with four ring gas hob and extractor overhead. There is tiled flooring, tiled splashbacks to the walls and two windows to the front.
4.94m x 4.18m (16'2" x 13'8") There is a feature fireplace, inset shelving to one wall, radiator, understairs storage cupboard, window to rear looking into conservatory and door into inner hall.
There are stairs to first floor and doors to lounge and conservatory.
4.24m x 4.74m (12'2" x 12'2") There is a gas fireplace with brick surround, radiator and window to the rear looking into conservatory.
6.93m x 2.92m (22'8" x 9'6") This is of a Upvc brick construction with radiator and door into the rear garden.
There is a smoke alarm and doors to all rooms.
4.18m x 4.74m (13'8" x 15'6") There is a feature fireplace, radiator, storage cupboard housing hot water tank and windows to front and rear.
4.18m x 2.92m (13'8" x 9'6") There is a radiator, loft access and window to the rear.
2.93m x 2.03m (9'7" x 6'7") There is a window to the front.
The front of the property has gated access leading to a gravel driveway furthering to the single garage, the rest is mainly laid to lawn with many mature trees, plants and shrubs.
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with many mature trees, plants and shrubs, the garden is enclosed with side access from one side and a door into the single garage.
There is an up and over door and power and lighting connected.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62846945.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRC202174. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.